Weight Loss Coaching
For as long as I can remember, I was on a diet. And for the most part, I would have some success, but then the inevitable would happen and I would gain it all back…and then some. There was ALWAYS “and then some.” So I would lose, gain, lose, gain, lose, gain in a perpetual spiraling life long yo-yo of dieting. I know how it feels to have some success, only to have that success snatched away and not really understanding why. I mean, you do everything right, you cut out the foods that you were sure you shouldn’t eat, there were days when you even starved yourself, but you still didn’t lose weight, or even worse you would gain! No one understands and everyone just assumes that you must sit around and eat all day and you’ve heard more times than you can count “put down the fork and get some exercise!” But they don’t understand. Anyone who hasn’t lived the struggle of obesity can’t possibly understand what it feels like to live in a body that seems to fight you at every turn.
I understand, I lived in that body, I lived the fight and I lived the struggles and through the judging from others, the taunting, teasing, the whispering behind your back or even right in front of you. I’ve been in the grocery store and seen people looking at what is in my shopping cart and judging me for it. I know that you’ve been through and felt many of the same things and you continue to do so.
But here’s the deal, after 40 years of living in a body that fought me at every turn, I finally figured out the answer. Every diet that is out there, I’ve tried. And I know that you have as well and that they just don’t work for the long term.
Are you tired of the yo-yo dieting and ready to commit to real and permanent change?
This is what I can promise you:
1. I will always be honest with you
2. I will never tell you what I think you just want to hear
3. I will work as hard as you will to make this happen for you
4. I will never judge you, no matter what
5. I will push you to your limits and then help you surpass them
6. I will help you find the inner strength to accomplish goals you never thought possible
This is what I require from you:
1. Commitment, not just with your head, but with your heart
2. Honesty, even on days when you might have a slip, I need to know
3. A no excuses attitude. Excuses are easy to find, and they can be your downfall
4. Belief in yourself and in the strength that you have within.
5. Be willing to do the work to find that strength, even if it means facing inner demons
6. A medical release which states you are healthy enough to start an eating and exercise routine.
7. A daily report from you, telling me what you ate, when you ate it, why you ate it and what your physical activity was or why you didn’t have any
If you’re ready, click here to see the packages which I can offer to help you finally win your war on weight and move forward to the live in the body that you’ve always dreamed of.